Here’s my entry for the MFT Camp Create 2017 – Sensational Sliders.
I noticed that in the video, an MFT Blueprints die was used. I remembered that I had the MFT Blueprint 30, which has a similar die.
The stump and acorn are popped up with foam tape, so that they don’t get in the way of the slider portion.
- Georgia Pacific Image Plus Premium Cardstock 110#
- Colorbok – Hootenanny
- MFT Blueprint 30
- Lawn Fawn Magic Slider Die (for the slider pull tab)
- MFT Happy Hedgehogs
- Lawn Fawn Push Here stamps
- PTI True Black ink
- Zig markers (to watercolor on the cardstock)
- Derwent water brushes (really good for detail work)
Thanks for stopping by!