Hellooo! Here’s my entry for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Plaid.
A good friend of mine enjoys purple, and also henkeeping (Plymouth Rock hens) for the eggs that they produce, so this is a card she inspired me to make.
- Diecut the heart 2x… Once from the plaid, and once from white cardstock.
- Use ATG glue gun to glue down plaid piece to card base.
- Use white heart, Distress Inks, blending tool, and masks/stencil to create green hill and clouds (stencil). Inlay and glue heart onto card base.
- Blend pink and purple Distress Inks on white cardstock. Dry completely with heat tool. Use powder tool (to remove oils/static), stamp with Versamark ink, and add sparkly purple embossing powder. Use heat tool to melt powder.
- Cut a fishtail on sentiment banner by cutting a small slit up the center (the side where you want the fishtail), then cut from each corner to the center slit. Add foam tape to back of banner, and attach to card front.
Have a lovely day!
- Neenah Solar White 80#
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid: Rainbow
- Die – the inside and out heart shape from Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider Set
- Papertrey Ink – True Black
- Distress inks
- Heart – Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Broken China
- Fishtail Banner – Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet
- Versamark ink
- Embossing powder – Zing! Metallic Purple
- Chicken – Wa No Iki – Eto
- Sentiment – Studio G – VS4911
- Zig Clean Real Color Brush Markers – black and red
- My Favorite Things stencil – Clouds
- Wink of Stella – Clear
- ATG glue gun
- Powder tool
- Heat tool/gun
- Foam tape